What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Very true.
When you see the review go up, give me a shout and pm And I will send it your way.

I will remind apes to do the same in the future as previous posts have been forgotten or ignored.
If you see anything in forthcoming review's you want then shout.
If you guy's don't take it I will give it away elsewhere. Giveaways are too repetitive and time consuming.

Very true.
When you see the review go up, give me a shout and pm And I will send it your way.

I will remind apes to do the same in the future as previous posts have been forgotten or ignored.
If you see anything in forthcoming review's you want then shout.
If you guy's don't take it I will give it away elsewhere. Giveaways are too repetitive and time consuming.
Edit: unless it's a manabush juice review. There will be none left. That I guarantee.

Essential wicking tool [emoji6]
IMG_20200424_134942.jpg

Looking forward to this post, another Vaporesso Osmall because they are so good and on the recommendation of @Rob some juice from Amelia Rose Vapours to try. They come from Spain and the delivery time was very good. They smell amazing but as two of them are custards need to go away for a good steep but the third is a blackcurrant menthol so will let it sit overnight and try it tomorrow, hope it's good!!IMG_20200424_135510.jpg

@quincey43 How were your's sent? Mine are coming by UPS........ or should I say WERE....... Apparently they are delayed by severe weather conditions or an emergency at Northampton Hub???? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Back
Top Bottom