What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got a bunch of new liquid.
They actually sent me the wrong nic-shots (50/50 instead of 80/20), but they put in 5 extra ones, soooo...

Attachments

• 20200425_113144.jpg
    20200425_113144.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
IMG_20200427_104835_877.jpg
Another Plus V2, Gunmetal to match the Odin & Independent mod [emoji16]
and more fuel to keep them running, thanks @We Are SuperGood for the little weekend discount :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have been looking into making different wire to make coils like the Alien Claptons, they double some using a drill, really interesting topic.

I have been looking into making different wire to make coils like the Alien Claptons, they double some using a drill, really interesting topic.
Last time I tried to make some I learned 3 things

1. It's not as easy as it looks
2. Multiple holes in my hands from wire hurts when you do the washing up
3. I'm hopeless at that shit so will have to buy coils [emoji23]

I can twist 2 or 4 strands of wire using a cup and pliers but it don't vape like a nice set of fused clapton so that's out as well [emoji23]

Funnily enough I’ve just made my own twisted coil with the wire provided. I don’t have a drill so I had to improvise with a pen! Fold the wire in half, then pinch the ends with a plier, hook the loop over the clip bit of any old pen and twist the pen until the wire snaps off

Funnily enough I’ve just made my own twisted coil with the wire provided. I don’t have a drill so I had to improvise with a pen! Fold the wire in half, then pinch the ends with a plier, hook the loop over the clip bit of any old pen and twist the pen until the wire snaps off
Or do the same around a cup handle and spin the cup [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom