What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Cheers man, I've been put off by the Blotto with it's airflow but the flavour is supposed to be awesome, can only find out for myself but it's not high on my building list right now :D

NewVaping sent out my Aegis Squonk kit today but are still processing orders from a week ago :S

Yeah I fell for the flavour hype train myself. I think I got the last one in stock from New Vaping, I’m hoping it comes with the bubble glass, although the tank looks a hell of a lot nicer with the straight glass.

Damn that’s strange. I ordered on Friday night with Parcelforce 24 delivery and they’ve shipped it today. I assume they don’t work weekends there so it makes sense. Tried chasing them up? They’re pretty good at replying to emails I’ve found

Either hot water or a spell in the freezer helps to get the Blotto glass off. Flavour is good but airflow bit tight for my liking, better with a single coil though.

Yeah I fell for the flavour hype train myself. I think I got the last one in stock from New Vaping, I’m hoping it comes with the bubble glass, although the tank looks a hell of a lot nicer with the straight glass.

Damn that’s strange. I ordered on Friday night with Parcelforce 24 delivery and they’ve shipped it today. I assume they don’t work weekends there so it makes sense. Tried chasing them up? They’re pretty good at replying to emails I’ve found

I do like the look of it myself in straight glass mode but I've no choice at the moment :18: I ultrasoniced it & kept trying to get it off but I knew if I forced it it would break. The airflow is silky smooth though, I'll give it that :2thumbsup:

Yeah, the Aegis I ordered Saturday morning, straight out this morning. The other two are a Mato & Topside so maybe they're not ready yet. I'll give them an email an email in the morning to give them a nudge

Either hot water or a spell in the freezer helps to get the Blotto glass off. Flavour is good but airflow bit tight for my liking, better with a single coil though.

I'm thinking it'll losen up after it's been juiced up & used for a while, it'll come off eventually

I'm impressed with AP v2, the airflow options are sweet as, how are you getting on with yours?

I'm thinking it'll losen up after it's been juiced up & used for a while, it'll come off eventually

I'm impressed with AP v2, the airflow options are sweet as, how are you getting on with yours?
Loving them with the mesh decks. Not messed with the inserts yet as running the SS with 15ml bubble glass & chimney is 10mm. SC are releasing a glass tank kit/chimneys 14mm straight & 18ml bubble middle of May. Think it's actually 14mm straight & 15ml bubble as it supposedly uses the 10ml chimney but we will see.

Same thing as every day

giphy.gif

Loving them with the mesh decks. Not messed with the inserts yet as running the SS with 15ml bubble glass & chimney is 10mm. SC are releasing a glass tank kit/chimneys 14mm straight & 18ml bubble middle of May. Think it's actually 14mm straight & 15ml bubble as it supposedly uses the 10ml chimney but we will see.

I'm thinking I may not even need the chimney inserts with how much you can play with the airflow as it is, I'll have to try it out

I'll have to have a look at the expansion options when they come out but I'm quite happy with the vanilla option, I downgraded one of my V1's to 5ml

Back
Top Bottom