What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I get my 100 Mil Juice from Elite Liquids, even if it's rubbish it's only £3.99 a bottle, Just started a bottle of Blue Raspberry and it's not bad.

I get my 100 Mil Juice from Elite Liquids, even if it's rubbish it's only £3.99 a bottle, Just started a bottle of Blue Raspberry and it's not bad.
I diy and with the cost of the bottle and postage i would not be able to get it within that price which is quite worrying for what you're getting for £3.99.

let us know how they vape & taste, good prices but only thing putting me off no contact number or adress apart from & gmail account..

That’s what put me off! Plus their Facebook page is full of paid off reviews.

I guarantee in the order there came a paper with something along the lines of “Write us a five star review and be in with a chance to win a repeat of your order” written on it

@scumbag am I right?

Apparently, i think i put this in another thread, they were an order that someone cancelled, i don't know the in's and out's of it but that's what they reckon, they seem like a reliable vendor but if the juice is this cheap i thought why not take a punt. But like i say i think i have bought 5 but only tried the 1, so the rest could be rubbish. Then again it could be fantastic or at the very least nice. I am that tight i will vape it if it's rubbish so no loss lol.

Apparently, i think i put this in another thread, they were an order that someone cancelled, i don't know the in's and out's of it but that's what they reckon, they seem like a reliable vendor but if the juice is this cheap i thought why not take a punt. But like i say i think i have bought 5 but only tried the 1, so the rest could be rubbish. Then again it could be fantastic or at the very least nice. I am that tight i will vape it if it's rubbish so no loss lol.

I’m the complete opposite. Very careful of what I vape, where it came from and who it came from. Too many crack den mixers out there. I’d much rather pay a couple of quid extra and buy from a reputable vendor

That’s what put me off! Plus their Facebook page is full of paid off reviews.

I guarantee in the order there came a paper with something along the lines of “Write us a five star review and be in with a chance to win a repeat of your order” written on it

@scumbag am I right?

hmmm not good then will stick with companies & vendors i trust rather than just save afew quid..

hmmm not good then will stick with companies & vendors i trust rather than just save afew quid..

Picture my mate sent me, read the paper. Just dodgy as hell, no contact details or anything
15059CF4-551F-4FEA-A300-0E0D32E126EA.jpeg

@Nucleus I imagine crack is more expensive than e-liquid so not worried on that score, the vendor has a decent website it's not one that's been thrown up in a rush. Always get a follow up e-mail saying if i have any problems be sure to let them know. I quite like them. They do have more expensive juice as well.

Back
Top Bottom