What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Funnily enough I’ve just made my own twisted coil with the wire provided. I don’t have a drill so I had to improvise with a pen! Fold the wire in half, then pinch the ends with a plier, hook the loop over the clip bit of any old pen and twist the pen until the wire snaps off

Will have to try it that way .

Or do the same around a cup handle and spin the cup [emoji6]

Thanks. Never thought of that! Here’s what I ended up with anyway. I feel on top of the world after accomplishing this feat :18:
F170BB7E-8AA3-4AF5-8AC4-90DAF1BDD9FA.jpeg

Epic mail today, managed to get hold of 4 backlogged Chinese orders

Blotto - can not get the glass off for love nor money without breaking it so it's staying on

Pyro v3 clone - doesn't seem any different from the authentic. No squonk pin so it'll get used it none squonk mode

Taifun G4 clone - looking forward to this

Aromamizer Plus V2 Basic - got the Velocity deck & an extra drip tip too. I'll use the Velocity deck in one of my V1's then wait for the chamber reducer to use the mesh & single coil deck in this one

Reload RTA clone - just another in black

Reload MTL RTA clone - can already tell it's way too tight
IMG_20200427_122259727.jpeg
IMG_20200427_115836917.jpeg
IMG_20200427_115737672.jpeg

Epic mail today, managed to get hold of 4 backlogged Chinese orders

Blotto - can not get the glass off for love nor money without breaking it so it's staying on

Pyro v3 clone - doesn't seem any different from the authentic. No squonk pin so it'll get used it none squonk mode

Taifun G4 clone - looking forward to this

Aromamizer Plus V2 Basic - got the Velocity deck & an extra drip tip too. I'll use the Velocity deck in one of my V1's then wait for the chamber reducer to use the mesh & single coil deck in this one

Reload RTA clone - just another in black

Reload MTL RTA clone - can already tell it's way too tight View attachment 216614View attachment 216615View attachment 216616

Nice. I’ve got a blotto arriving tomorrow from new vaping. Really excited to try it actually. Nice haul there!

Nice. I’ve got a blotto arriving tomorrow from new vaping. Really excited to try it actually. Nice haul there!

Cheers man, I've been put off by the Blotto with it's airflow but the flavour is supposed to be awesome, can only find out for myself but it's not high on my building list right now :D

NewVaping sent out my Aegis Squonk kit today but are still processing orders from a week ago :S

Back
Top Bottom