What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Depends, you get good quality crack and really poor crack, depends on the supplier :D

BFE03BF0-2108-4834-ADA2-96CC11C684DB.gif

Ive had these juices myself from this company and they are not good at all the flavours are very weak even after a very long steep.

Various reviews I’ve seen of people who reckon the VG/PG ratio isn’t what is stated on the bottle. Some saying the 70/30 is very very runny

Various reviews I’ve seen of people who reckon the VG/PG ratio isn’t what is stated on the bottle. Some saying the 70/30 is very very runny
I dont think they add to much flavour either all the juices i got from them were very runny.

@Nucleus I imagine crack is more expensive than e-liquid so not worried on that score, the vendor has a decent website it's not one that's been thrown up in a rush. Always get a follow up e-mail saying if i have any problems be sure to let them know. I quite like them. They do have more expensive juice as well.

I wasn’t knocking you by the way mate, just re-read and it sounded like I was having a pop. The way I look at it is if it’s cheap, then 90% of the time it’s cheap for a reason

@Nucleus

Firstly the ice cream one which I was looking forward to is awful and supposedly should taste of peanut butter which is why I opted for it, unfortunately I got 2 :(
But the cloudy lemonade is really nice to be fair. Delivery was fine within a few days and came in a long letter box friendly box. Like the bottles too.

Do you guys not trust them? Dont know if I should vape it now

I wasn’t knocking you by the way mate, just re-read and it sounded like I was having a pop. The way I look at it is if it’s cheap, then 90% of the time it’s cheap for a reason

@Nucleus I didn't think you were knocking me, i was busy looking for another charger to be over concerned about anything but your fine :) Will add that i got an Aspire Revvo Feedlink Including Tank for £13.00 from Cloudstix , which in it's self shows that you can buy things that are cheap and not fake. I am happy with my purchases from Elite Liquid and i haven't in anyway tried to force anyone to buy any. That way if they buy some and don't like it, it's not my fault lol.

@scumbag If you like it vape it, if you don't like it vape it lol, seriously if you don't like it sell it to someone you don't like or put it in the bin :)

Back
Top Bottom