What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Be interested to know how the charger performs mate as in the market for a new one!! I prefer when my tanks and mods don't match colour but think I'm in the minority!!

It has had some pretty good reviews and even the bad reviews are really not that bad, besides i like to make my own opinion about things and am pretty direct if something is bad, but overall i have been pretty lucky when it comes to buying vaping gear, saying that is probably the kiss of death now.

It has had some pretty good reviews and even the bad reviews are really not that bad, besides i like to make my own opinion about things and am pretty direct if something is bad, but overall i have been pretty lucky when it comes to buying vaping gear, saying that is probably the kiss of death now.
Well fingers crossed it's decent then mate but yeah see how it works for you and make up your own mind. I'm still waiting for the postman to deliver loads of stuff, getting well impatient now ha ha.

My Fogstar batteries arrived today they were dispatched on the 14th April they are based only 2 or 3 miles from where I live! Not anything against Fogstar always had great service from them just seemed daft to be so close but have to wait all this time. Just the way things are at the moment.

My Fogstar batteries arrived today they were dispatched on the 14th April they are based only 2 or 3 miles from where I live! Not anything against Fogstar always had great service from them just seemed daft to be so close but have to wait all this time. Just the way things are at the moment.

I’ve received two different orders from them in the space of two days of placing the order and I’m in a rural part of Wales. I’d assume that fogstar ship them on the day as described on their website. Once it’s out the building it’s completely out of their hands I guess

I’ve received two different orders from them in the space of two days of placing the order and I’m in a rural part of Wales. I’d assume that fogstar ship them on the day as described on their website. Once it’s out the building it’s completely out of their hands I guess
Yes you are right not their fault at all but I am on the lookout for a new charger but think I will wait a while before I order anything else!!

Very dissapointed to say that I received no coils with the tank :(

Surely it should be standard to receive a set of coils with any new RTA, or am I being fussy?

It's them being tight, notice a lot of tanks & drippers don't come with them, Vandy Vape always seem to, is what it is I guess

It's them being tight, notice a lot of tanks & drippers don't come with them, Vandy Vape always seem to, is what it is I guess

Well you say Vandy vape, the mutant RDA I got the other day came with two! :11: All of them should come with spare coils in my opinion. Hell, I got a free bottle opener with the blotto! Replace that piece of crap with a couple of coils if you want to save on costs lol

Well you say Vandy vape, the mutant RDA I got the other day came with two! :11: All of them should come with spare coils in my opinion. Hell, I got a free bottle opener with the blotto! Replace that piece of crap with a couple of coils if you want to save on costs lol

Yeah, I'd rather have a set of coils than some useless gimmick that'll stay in the box. It also gives you an idea of the sort of coils the manufacturer thinks work best in their product. I know Bogan never uses the included coils so he probably told them to not bother :18:

Back
Top Bottom