What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yes you are right not their fault at all but I am on the lookout for a new charger but think I will wait a while before I order anything else!!

The charger i ordered is going to be my last vaping item for a while, wait didn't i say that last week and the week before.

vh4FQ4Q.jpg

My New Charger :)

Ulton DotShell clone from @2fdeal
A24A7A69-878C-4FD0-8DE6-D7E000DFDCFA.jpeg
it works in my OhmAio so I’m happy. Trying out a mtl build in there right now but once I’ve drained the tank I think a micro fused Clapton is on the cards.

Edit: quick review here now I’ve had a few hours to play with it.

Last edited:
Told you it needed a polish [emoji23] I'd run out or I would have cleaned it before I sent it mate hope you enjoy it it's a lovely mech

you not wrong there mate :lol1: ill get it all polished up ;) it sure is a lovely device proper chuffed with it mate :D

Just over a week from Everzon. Yours should follow soon @MrDJ

Have a tank lined up for it but no battery's [emoji23]
View attachment 216702
nice one fella. still no reply to my support message or pm on here.
ordered and money taken on the 11th so its 17 days and counting. which shipping did you go for. i just went for epacket which was roughly £6 which was the cheapest.

nice one fella. still no reply to my support message or pm on here.
ordered and money taken on the 11th so its 17 days and counting. which shipping did you go for. i just went for epacket which was roughly £6 which was the cheapest.
The same option mate, the tracking number ends GB so I think that's GB express, not sure. Just checked the tracking, it was more like 2 weeks, paid for the 11th dispatched on the 15th

They ignored me too, it was just the live chat I caught them on. Nothing on the account to suggest it was even sent

Hopefully it's well on its way

Back
Top Bottom