What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@Nucleus 2.5mm fit it with bags of space, I moved them over to the outside of the deck & there's a good few mm in-between them, you'll manage with your aliens

How are you finding the wicking? I’m struggling to not get the thing to leak at the minute, any tips?
The Blotto is quite forgiving on the wick side. Have enough in the well to act as a dam & leave a gap at the bottom of the juice well. Don't thin the tails too much.

The Blotto is quite forgiving on the wick side. Have enough in the well to act as a dam & leave a gap at the bottom of the juice well. Don't thin the tails too much.

Leave a gap at the bottom of the juice well. Right got you! That’s where I’ve gone wrong, I’ve always thought the cotton should be just touching the bottom in order to wick the liquid better. Thanks :)

Leave a gap at the bottom of the juice well. Right got you! That’s where I’ve gone wrong, I’ve always thought the cotton should be just touching the bottom in order to wick the liquid better. Thanks :)
Wicking rule number 1
Juice wells are for juice not cotton.

As long as you have enough wick in the top of the well to act as a dam
IMG_20200428_203458.jpg
Due a rewick but should give you an idea.

Aegis Squonk kit, which I think is the first ever kit I've brought. Was right confused at first, I thought I'd been sent a spare squonk shell but when I opened up the kit, it had the non-squonk camo shell installed. Then it hit, bloody TPD, so I swapped them round. The Tengu looks alright, bit like the Bonza, fair bit of air to it. I won't be pairing these up, Geekvape should've put out a generic single coil RDA for this

Then my Fogstar package arrived, 10 18650s & 2 21700's

IMG_20200429_114626357.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom