What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just had a DHL delivery from Superior Vapour, SS Asgard Mini landed.

IMG_1938.jpg

Not much different from the blue or brass one, except the inclusion of a copper solid positive pin, which I'm sure wasn't in either of the other ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aegis Squonk kit, which I think is the first ever kit I've brought. Was right confused at first, I thought I'd been sent a spare squonk shell but when I opened up the kit, it had the non-squonk camo shell installed. Then it hit, bloody TPD, so I swapped them round. The Tengu looks alright, bit like the Bonza, fair bit of air to it. I won't be pairing these up, Geekvape should've put out a generic single coil RDA for this

Then my Fogstar package arrived, 10 18650s & 2 21700's

View attachment 216801
is the metalic part on the squonk section made of metal or plastic?
Mine hasn't been squonking very well the last 2 days, so had a look tonight and part of the squonk section inside that holds the silicone bottle in place has broke so its not sealing proper. bunged some superglue on it but looks like ill need a new squonk cover.
mine is the all black and plastic so wondering if the metalic is metal or plastic with a metalic paint as I think if plastic the metalic finish will rub off.

is the metalic part on the squonk section made of metal or plastic?
Mine hasn't been squonking very well the last 2 days, so had a look tonight and part of the squonk section inside that holds the silicone bottle in place has broke so its not sealing proper. bunged some superglue on it but looks like ill need a new squonk cover.
mine is the all black and plastic so wondering if the metalic is metal or plastic with a metalic paint as I think if plastic the metalic finish will rub off.
Plastic, at least it was on the one I reviewed.

As above @Frogprince, it's plastic with a metal looking effect. I assume as my squonk bit came separate you can buy them like that to replace it if need be. Test your luck & give Geekvape an email

As above @Frogprince, it's plastic with a metal looking effect. I assume as my squonk bit came separate you can buy them like that to replace it if need be. Test your luck & give Geekvape an email
Possible but at time of release it was the non squonk cover that had to be purchased seperately but guessing they changed their mind taking TPD & squonk bottles into consideration.

Three Molicell P26As and one of Fogstars 21700 repair sets, finally made it to the door. Excellent service from Ben.

it is the one you reviewed lol
Was never happy with the bottle system. Too many fail points compared to a bottle & tube pushed onto the 510 pin. Same with the Topsides but that's just my opinion.
Hope you're still enjoying the mod though :)2

Was never happy with the bottle system. Too many fail points compared to a bottle & tube pushed onto the 510 pin. Same with the Topsides but that's just my opinion.
Hope you're still enjoying the mod though :)2
I use it more than any other I have with the galaxies rdta ontop:). I have a pico squeeze 2 still in the box untill I decide what tank to put on it, Did consider the galaxies for it and convert the aegis to regular mod. So that might happen for awile now. Just checked glued part and feels a solid join will put it back together later and see how it holds up.

Back
Top Bottom