What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Need to get myself a few RDA's, I want the Wotofo Profile but unsure which to get, the old one or the 1.5, will also be looking for a couple more and don't really have much idea about them, i have a Drop Dead and a Royal Hunter that was as cheap as chips, literally, plus it's not that bad.

Need to get myself a few RDA's, I want the Wotofo Profile but unsure which to get, the old one or the 1.5, will also be looking for a couple more and don't really have much idea about them, i have a Drop Dead and a Royal Hunter that was as cheap as chips, literally, plus it's not that bad.
Maybe a little more expensive than the ones ur looking at but I'm a strong believer in buy quality rather than quantity.
I use the mission xv day won rda and its great and probably get one for the price of the few u r looking at buying. So yes u only get 1 rda but what an rda!!

Either Profile will do the job but would say the 1.5 is more forgiving, especially for a beginner on mesh. For simple flavour machine check Amazon for the Wotofo Nudge 22mm.

all this talk about the profile 1.5 look what just dropped through the door from @richierich in the classies cheers bud

IMG_3443.JPG
IMG_3442.JPG

Todays mail is.......
3 tubes of Wotofo NI80 clapton coils.
2 100ml shortfills of popcorn peanut butter by Moreish Puff.
1 100ml shortfill of Strawberry and banana custard by Moreish Puff.
1 100ml shortfill of Strawberry Cupcake by Far
1 50ml shortfill of Jam and scones by Mr Wicks
And a load of nic shots.

IMG_20200501_111450.jpg This arrived today, I needed a new tool kit and this one is great, hopefully I can put away the array of other bits and pieces I have aquired over time and just use this kit. Got it from Creme de vape with a drip tip and some coils and it came very quickly. Oh and some Manabush to try.

Back
Top Bottom