What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Received this today from @red5 for a Competition i won. I had totally forgot all about it. Nice Surprise, Thanks A Lot Mate :)
Glad it finally arrived... I was beginning to suspect royal fail had managed to lose the package since I posted this on the 9th april!!! 22 days to go 40 miles... I could have walked there faster :p

I’d suggest using the Kirin pods on a regulated mod where you can adjust the wattage, they really don’t work well on the full 4.2volts from a freshly charged battery.

SXK Billet Box clone and some Nautilus Mesh coils from EcigOne

Unboxed and now realizing this is going to be a twat to refill every time it needs topping up :doh:

Currently filled and waiting to vape once i've got a battery charged

2020-05-01 14.20.54.jpg

Unboxed and now realizing this is going to be a twat to refill every time it needs topping up :doh:

View attachment 216994

It’s easy to refill mate, just slide down the glass whilst it’s still in the mod and refill.

You don’t need to take the whole thing apart to refil it [emoji16]

Last edited:

View attachment 216994
Super easy to fill, shouldn’t have a problem filling it in the mod, be sure to slide the glass in the correct way round tho or may get leaking...

It’s easy to refill mate, just slide down the glass whilst it’s still in the mod and refill.

You don’t need to take the whole thing apart to refil it [emoji16]
:doh:Didn't realize that either, what a tit lol Long day :24:

nice one fella. still no reply to my support message or pm on here.
ordered and money taken on the 11th so its 17 days and counting. which shipping did you go for. i just went for epacket which was roughly £6 which was the cheapest.
I’ve ordered from them on 13th no update. No response from 2 emails I have sent them, let me know if you have any joy please ?

I’ve ordered from them on 13th no update. No response from 2 emails I have sent them, let me know if you have any joy please ?
mine arrived on wednesday. they replied to my pm on here a day after it arrived.
be patient and it will get to you in the end.

Back
Top Bottom