What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

5 bubble glass for my Crius II single coil tanks, at least I won't have to fill it every few toots now

Brews Bros juice 1.5 litres a clear tank holder and a titanium Profile.

20200501_181722.jpg

RBA? Didn't know about that. Let us know how you get on with that.

was sent over for review, so definitely will do, yeah its just coming out, any time now I would say, as I've started seeing the social posts, small & round wire only is my initial thoughts on the rba

Need to get myself a few RDA's, I want the Wotofo Profile but unsure which to get, the old one or the 1.5, will also be looking for a couple more and don't really have much idea about them, i have a Drop Dead and a Royal Hunter that was as cheap as chips, literally, plus it's not that bad.

Hi mate, I’ve got an old profile sitting around gathering dust if you want it? There’s also a pack of nexgen mesh strips that your welcome to.

Just drop me a pm bud [emoji1303]

Happy days, my Steam Crave Aromamizer V2 RDTA advanced edition in silver came today. It’s a large beast but sits nicely on a battered Smoant Cylon (but..... Vsticking VK530 incoming from China for £32 delivered!)

What a vape, such flavour and a lovely draw! Even just using plain round wire coils the flavour is first rate! Shout out to Ecigone, I ordered at 1330 and it was dispatched at 1345 the same day and delivered by amazon for free the next day. Cannot complain one bit! I would highly recommend this RDTA.

Who said the mail was slow to deliver eh?!

Ordered at 1pm yesterday from @Lee over at Prime Vapes and they arrived within 22 hours :)
03AB53F1-DC25-436B-8172-5605F9190F71.jpeg

This isnt todays, got it about 6 weeks ago but only just cracked it open. Its an old pod/aio kit but you know me, i like to try lots of things, old or new. I was a fan of the Smoant Potato so thought i would give this ago.
So unlike me im using the 0.6 mesh coil as that was installed and wow the flavour and density is very good. Looking forward to trying out the 1.2 coil on this. Love the lanyard that doubles up as a usb cable type C and a measuring tape! Think i was more excited about that lol

So lets see how this delivers over the next week!

SMOANT CHARON BABY
20200502_110719.jpg 20200502_110746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom