What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Bumper haul today. A load of driptips and a couple of mechs.

IMG_1939.jpg

Very exciting delivery today. A replacement ceramic tweezers from Coilmaster to replace the one that snapped out of my Coilmaster kit at the first time of asking. Nice to get a replacement to be fair, and it seems to be of better quality than the kit version

Hope you enjoy them bud, just having a toot on my duster in silent tribute here.

im sure i will mate :beerchug if i had a duster id join ya but i never picked one up as he sold all of the copper ones early on and that was the only one i fancied ;)

:violin: times ralfys emporium will be missed

No probs @BigCloud glad they turned up ok. Nice haul fom Ralphys, kept putting stuff in a basket but never pulled the trigger. Never had it so can't miss it :D

No probs @BigCloud glad they turned up ok. Nice haul fom Ralphys, kept putting stuff in a basket but never pulled the trigger. Never had it so can't miss it :D

cheers bud appreciated :2thumbsup: ill hold ya to the beer at EXPO when it happens mate :D would have had more but kept putting in basket and taking it out :rotflmao:

Just got a good deal (£30) on a Asmodus Luna squonker from Flawless.

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_135517.jpg
    IMG_20200430_135517.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 97
Got the GeekVape Zeus sub ohm tank, never thought I would get a tank I preferred to the freemax mesh pro but think we have a new number one! Unreal flavour

Waiting on a vapeshell for my BB and a salix rda by Eden Mods. 2 things I've been wanting for some time.
Coils waiting for both

Back
Top Bottom