What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got my 5 in 1 bottle opener, didn't see much point in posting a picture, tried it out and they are pretty good. No more messing around, well worth the 2 quid off ebay. Thought it was gonna be plastic but it's a metal one :)

arrived today from Everzon in China. still showng as processing on their site but at least its here now.

Image9168757261854620363.jpg

Thanks to @Lee over at prime Vapes for the superb service once again on these. They smell amazing, I’m sure they taste so too!
51B868AF-EDF0-4189-A373-E4F27EE7471A.jpeg

@ForestMagpie As soon as i saw the chocolate ball i knew it was 88Vape lol, nice choccy too. I think i told you i had the Caramel one, not tried it yet so if you try it before me let me know how it is.

@ForestMagpie As soon as i saw the chocolate ball i knew it was 88Vape lol, nice choccy too. I think i told you i had the Caramel one, not tried it yet so if you try it before me let me know how it is.
I like the chocolate, it's a nice touch. Yeah I remember you saying you had it, I'm gonna let it steep a while but will let you know how I find it when i try it.

Dr Vapes Mystery Nic Salt Box - got it for a good price too - well chuffed with it - they have even sent me their soon to be release (end of May) Disposal Tank (The Drip), looking forward to trying that out

Everything is of surprisingly good quality, Im impressed

20200429_160402[1].jpg

Tank
upload_2020-4-29_16-32-9.png

Back
Top Bottom