What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I really like the look of the vaporesso gen... I've been trying to convince the wife that I don't just want it, I need it haha
Thats what my 4 year old grandson says when he sees a toy on kids youtube ( But i need it ) They do start young these days it must be something they pick up from us adults LOL :D

I really like the look of the vaporesso gen... I've been trying to convince the wife that I do
Yep, you need one of course you do, want is when you want to go to the pub, need is when I need a new toy god dammit woman you just don't understand (stamps feet), I need it, I need it. Who says I haven't grown up?? :D

Or us adults just never grew up [emoji16]
That's very true mate iam sitting here looking at something now and thinking to myself i really need this but the wife wont be happy when it comes but i do really need it but i dont really just trying to convince myself i do lol.

That's very true mate iam sitting here looking at something now and thinking to myself i really need this but the wife wont be happy when it comes but i do really need it but i dont really just trying to convince myself i do lol.
Ordering 101 buy it and at the same time buy her a little something then when they both turn up tell her you treated you both to something because you felt you deserved it for staying so strong during this lockdown [emoji16] that way you get what you want and she will see a point to you ordering and have something of her own so can't be mad at you [emoji6]

Ordering 101 buy it and at the same time buy her a little something then when they both turn up tell her you treated you both to something because you felt you deserved it for staying so strong during this lockdown [emoji16] that way you get what you want and she will see a point to you ordering and have something of her own so can't be mad at you [emoji6]
Now that seems like a good idea mate thanks i might just do that when i get paid in a couple weeks :D

I really like the look of the vaporesso gen... I've been trying to convince the wife that I don't just want it, I need it haha
Just tell her you have been to the doctors and he has diagnosed you with the well known vaping disease of shinyitus

just arrived from the :ape1: @nwhornet thanks bud nice nic salt bonus aswell :2thumbsup:

IMG_3453.JPG

Postie dropped me off another of my favourite MTL RDA's. From 3Avape, the Holic. Arrived so quickly, there's no way this came from China.

IMG_1968.jpg

Back
Top Bottom