What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Oh nice. Be interested in your thoughts on both Rew. Mainly the Cog. Very generous @DeeDee. She’s a good egg. [emoji3]

She certainly is. Looks like a few Cogs have turned up today, so there should be plenty of feedback flying around soon.

Hoping this proves a decent MTL RTA :)
£14.99 from ecigone. Absolute steal in my opinion
6EE1C2C7-561B-432D-8FF6-3A6B6EDAFF92.jpeg

@Nucleus Would like to hear how you get on with the Diamond. I've had a couple of goes and the first few pulls the flavour is excellent but then it pisses eLiquid everywhere lmao.
I think I'm packing too much cotton too tightly. Some more practice needed me thinks :hmm:
I am new to RTA's

@Nucleus Would like to hear how you get on with the Diamond. I've had a couple of goes and the first few pulls the flavour is excellent but then it pisses eLiquid everywhere lmao.
I think I'm packing too much cotton too tightly. Some more practice needed me thinks :hmm:
I am new to RTA's

I’ll let you know later on :) just going to put the little one down and then I’ll have a little play with the Diamond

I'm not giving up on it though. It's a great looking tank and I'll stop using my nice flavours and use some of the ones I have in the drawer to continue practicing.
I've nearly sussed the Hell Vape MD :)

Back
Top Bottom