What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Ordering 101 buy it and at the same time buy her a little something then when they both turn up tell her you treated you both to something because you felt you deserved it for staying so strong during this lockdown [emoji16] that way you get what you want and she will see a point to you ordering and have something of her own so can't be mad at you [emoji6]
That's when a shipment comes in and you say 'yes I bought a new mod, but look I got you a nice shiny new rda... oh you use pods... I'll just keep it then' haha

First ever order from prime vapes, super fast delivery so thank you very much, cannot wait to try these!

Attachments

• 15894596392143509175798928335644.jpg
    15894596392143509175798928335644.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
The singlemost infuriating thing about lockdown is that there are delivery drivers and posties knocking on our door up to five times a day - and nothing is ever for me. Maybe I need to buy things and then I'd get packages?

The singlemost infuriating thing about lockdown is that there are delivery drivers and posties knocking on our door up to five times a day - and nothing is ever for me. Maybe I need to buy things and then I'd get packages?
You could be in to something there bud.
Let me run your theory through the supercomputer.

Also, Do you think after all these years POTV is the place to reveal your a member of daft punk.

You could be in to something there bud.
Let me run your theory through the supercomputer.
Thing is, I don't have to buy stuff at Xmas or on my birthday...and still stuff arrives for me.

There again, I do buy myself presents then because otherwise I only get shit.

Thing is, I don't have to buy stuff at Xmas or on my birthday...and still stuff arrives for me.

There again, I do buy myself presents then because otherwise I only get shit.
Same here. I have to buy my own gifts as everyone else finds me disagreeable.

From the lovely @DeeDee , Vaporesso PM30, the RBA coil, a few spare MTL coils and some juice. Thanks Dee.

Edit. RBA does not fit the PM30. It's for the PM80.

upload_2020-5-14_17-21-51.jpeg

And the Wotofo Cog from Ecigone

upload_2020-5-14_17-22-33.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom