What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Another svb squonk mod its a keeper this time

20210427_131802.jpg

2 sour lime sorbet & some base mix & nic shots, these where sent to me for free after I got in touch with @Lee & asked afew questions about lil tart I'd only just got last week & after speaking with him mentioning it made really cough & felt rough on the throat he offered to send me these for free, I was not expecting that & usually if I don't get on with a liquid for what ever reason I just put it down too sods law & move on, Lee went beyond what most people or shop owner would do & I really appreciate what he is done so thanks for this bud
IMG_20210427_134233_739.jpg

Freemax AutoPod 50 with a free 60ml of juice for £22 posted from Rainbow Vapes, immediately hacked the 2ml pod into 4ml in 5 mins courtesy of @Miss Pepper the flavour from this is fantastic at 35w with the 0.25 coil, the colour isn’t what I’d usually go for but it was the best of what’s in stock, not bad with its thong on though.
Dtl isn’t usually my thing but I like to sit and ponder while Mtl’ing and this is perfect for a few swift tugs of 6mg when I’m busy, looks like my little Aegis Hero is retiring.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1619533822.417287.jpg

Just some misc. items today, some Coil Father mesh strips from Fasttech & 5 packs of Vandy Vape M cotton strips from Bitsandpieces

IMG_20210427_172403951.jpeg

Ultroner Fallout Gaea, thank you so much fentribal :worship:

Plus 3 x Wotofo SMRT coil kits and 2 x Cotton/ Mesh kits, hopefully I can fuck the infernal pnp rba's and somewhat random stock coils off, to where the sun doesn't shine, these things look great :D

ultroner.jpg

Back
Top Bottom