What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Fatality M25 and Violator.. both in black :)
20210428_115038.jpg

@JohnnyAce let me know if you like the cotton ;)

I recommend cutting the tails at 45° and giving them a really good rake for best results.

Will do mate, that's pretty much what I do anyway with any cotton, to get enough through the mesh strip it's going to be way too thick to stick in the juice ports so I rake the hell out of them

Last edited:
I've found the Fatality M25 superb both dual and single builds :2thumbsup:, let us know how you get on with them, I'm interested in the Violator and the Juggerknot MR.
Initial thoughts... Violator has awesome flavour .. I've whacked a big single coil in (0.5 ohm fused Clapton about 7/8 wraps) .. and man it's good... The inserts are really good to tweak the airflow, great DL Vape ... Could probably MTL with the right insert/Air flow dialled down combination... It is a beast of a tank

20210428_131500.jpg

A few bottles of prime vapes goodness and some of the MTL collection will be making into nic salt liquid, looking forward to trying the lime sorbet and the new paradise punch,
20210429_093356_compress76.jpeg

IMAG0589_1.jpg

Some more stuff to try from nomnomz. Not sure the Fruit Chews is going to make it much past the 7 day steep though, it smells wonderful, hope it tastes as good as it smells.

The Odin smells ok to, but not sure it can top the Flavour Boss rhubarb and custard, at a 4 week steep though I may be pleasantly surprised.

Grimms Nectar has become a new addition to my top flavours list, it's very nice as a morning vape with a coffee.

Edit: Preliminary testing has confirmed:
Fruit Chews- awesome, hopefully even better after a week of steeping
Odin - pretty good, mostly vanilla style custard type flavour with hints at rhubarb, needs that 4 week steep I suspect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom