What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

DNA 100c 21700 Hybrid from the workshop of @vapesmarter. The photo just doesn’t do it justice, this thing is stunning. Thank you Stu!
8BCBEC3F-2463-490C-B885-1B6B22C0B995.jpeg

I hope you paid basically nothing for that Muji cotton, I'd have sent you 20 pads for nothing.

Hi @ADDicT, it was only buttons, nothing to worry about. I thought I'd just give it a little trial. I'm still finding my feet with cottons, wire gauges and types etc.. and I've still got a lot more experimenting to do.

Bless you my friend. Many the universe shine upon you and all you know.

Hi @ADDicT, it was only buttons, nothing to worry about. I thought I'd just give it a little trial. I'm still finding my feet with cottons, wire gauges and types etc.. and I've still got a lot more experimenting to do.

Bless you my friend. Many the universe shine upon you and all you know.
If you find you like it, it might not be the cheapest place to get it from but you can get a bag of 180 pads for about £8-9 on amazon.

View attachment 245829

Some more stuff to try from nomnomz. Not sure the Fruit Chews is going to make it much past the 7 day steep though, it smells wonderful, hope it tastes as good as it smells.

The Odin smells ok to, but not sure it can top the Flavour Boss rhubarb and custard, at a 4 week steep though I may be pleasantly surprised.

Grimms Nectar has become a new addition to my top flavours list, it's very nice as a morning vape with a coffee.

Edit: Preliminary testing has confirmed:
Fruit Chews- awesome, hopefully even better after a week of steeping
Odin - pretty good, mostly vanilla style custard type flavour with hints at rhubarb, needs that 4 week steep I suspect.

I’ve had that Fruit Chews before from Brews Bros. It is a legit Strawberry Chewits IMO. Very nice indeed & hope you enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom