What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Picked up a dotmobb style for the dotaio v2

20230913_123126.jpg

Just Got my Geekvape Z200 from ECIGONE this Morning. Love the Big Screen but unfortunately it's a Fingerprint Magnet as in the picture with the Unity.

XXKEX1fl.jpg

FWm2krGl.jpg

Just picked up the following from V101 to keep me and my gf going...

100ml Seriously Donuts - Raspberry Jam
10ml Slushie Bar Salts - Peach Ice
10ml Slushie Bar Salts - Cotton Candy Ice

IMG_0592.jpeg Sometimes it can be the most simple of things that cause the greatest delight!!! Drip Tips, my favourite "Forty-Four" had ceased production, but the genius that is @ZenAnarchi found their beautiful replicas for me :worship::worship::worship:

View attachment 332977 Sometimes it can be the most simple of things that cause the greatest delight!!! Drip Tips, my favourite "Forty-Four" had ceased production, but the genius that is @ZenAnarchi found their beautiful replicas for me :worship::worship::worship:
Drip tips are important to me, they can make a world of difference. First thing I do when I get a tank is stick a figura on it. I've even tried figura clones (who'd have thought they even made such a thing) and they're not as good, because the material is ropey, or they don't fit as nicely.

Do you know if they are affiliated with LPV in any way? Their websites seem very similar in tone / graphics. Guess it could be the same design company or something.

Do you know if they are affiliated with LPV in any way? Their websites seem very similar in tone / graphics. Guess it could be the same design company or something.
I’ve ordered from both, and it doesn’t seem that way… Their prices are different, as is their stock. Perhaps the same web-designer? Of course, I can’t be sure :)

I’ve ordered from both, and it doesn’t seem that way… Their prices are different, as is their stock. Perhaps the same web-designer? Of course, I can’t be sure :)

Both graphics heavy, with a retro vibe, big on custom fonts, similar palettes and shapes going off.

But looking at the source code, they don't seem the same.... must be a concidence, or just influence perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom