What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Squonker courtesy of the very generous @Genghis Fogs. Thank you sir :2thumbsup:

2023-11-11_12-15-51_898.jpeg

If you are buying that many nic shots, would you not be better buying a bottle of strong 'food additive' and mixing your own nic shots?

Unfortunately I have accident related nerve damage in my left shoulder - a side affect is my left hand shakes constantly, when it gets particularly bad I may be able to hold my hand relatively steady but by the time 2 seconds have passed I will have a spasm and the end result will be a huge zorro stripe of nicotine up the walls. And, or course, it is sods Law that I'm left handed and I find doing anything more complicated than scratching my arse with my right hand challenging.

I've considered the more concentrated food additive option, but as I only vape approximately 60ml of DL juice, and maybe 5ml of 20mg MTL salts in an average week a £100 will buy enough long dated shots to last me 4 years, so I can live with that. Obviously future taxation levels could make me reconsider

Unfortunately I have accident related nerve damage in my left shoulder - a side affect is my left hand shakes constantly, when it gets particularly bad I may be able to hold my hand relatively steady but by the time 2 seconds have passed I will have a spasm and the end result will be a huge zorro stripe of nicotine up the walls. And, or course, it is sods Law that I'm left handed and I find doing anything more complicated than scratching my arse with my right hand challenging.

I've considered the more concentrated food additive option, but as I only vape approximately 60ml of DL juice, and maybe 5ml of 20mg MTL salts in an average week a £100 will buy enough long dated shots to last me 4 years, so I can live with that. Obviously future taxation levels could make me reconsider
That makes sense, mate.:)

If you are buying that many nic shots, would you not be better buying a bottle of strong 'food additive' and mixing your own nic shots?
So where do you get these from them? I hate buying single shots. Plastic waste doesnt sit good with me, and i do recycle.

Finally got my Vaporesso Armour Max from Sourcemore.com (USA), which came with the 8ml tank, delivered to the UK (it only took 15 days!). Inserted a couple of matched 21700 batteries, filled the tank & used the 0.2 ohm coil. The flavour is amazing, will probably get another, just to keep them both in rotation ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom