What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A spiffy SXK DNA60 BB from @rj267 via the classies.

SXK DNA60 Billet Box.jpg
SXK DNA60 Billet Box with stock RBA.jpg

Couple of deliveries from UltimateJuice (Steam Crave Pumper) and Legion of Vapers (Wotofo Recurve RDA v2).

Between them I now have my OdinDNA250 mod working as a dual 21700 squonker. Cheers @nwhornet and @LordOdin for your help.

Pumper01.jpg

Pumper02.jpg

The Vaporesso 200 kit turned up, thanks Apes for the recommendation. The MOD seems really good and smaller than most duel 18650s, The tank is pretty good also not as good as my Freemax Firelukes but good to have a spare when needed.

20231121_164612.jpg

Last edited:
The Vaporesso 200 kit turned up, thanks Apes for the recommendation. The MOD seems really good and smaller than most duel 18650s, The tank is pretty good also not as good as my Freemax Firelukes but good to have a spare when needed.

View attachment 340007

Pop the mod in Pulse mode (the one with the red text). I can't remember what it does specifically, but it provides a nicer vape than the blue mode. Yellow is decent too.

New range from Manabush. Cheers @ZT

View attachment 339861
Mine finally arrived today too rew.
Tastes banging on the finger test. Have to do my best to let it sit for a week now before loading it up. Calamity seemed interesting. Like a nokomis tomahawk hybrid.
It was a big old box wasn't it. Luckily the packing peanuts dissolved in water so they went down the sink, lol.
But of a bargain for 300mls of too notch desert tobacco heaven.

Back
Top Bottom