What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

image.jpg They’re multiplying!! :11: :2thumbsup:

Huge thank you to @vapesmarter and Alfie for the beautiful custom made Atty Stand I just received. Because of my crappy eyesight I needed something small and light to hold build decks close to my face while I’m working on them so Stu kindly made this specially for me. It’s absolutely perfect for my needs.

In keeping with the pets theme and Stu's way of naming his creations I’ve decided to name it Tilly after my wonderful cat who sadly passed away last year. Like this atty stand, Tilly was a very lightweight, slender little cat and we shared such a close bond so I was heartbroken to lose her and I’ll think of her whenever I use it.

Stu01.jpg

Stu02.jpg

This is Tilly with her last pair of kittens.

Tilly.jpg

Huge thank you to @vapesmarter and Alfie for the beautiful custom made Atty Stand I just received. Because of my crappy eyesight I needed something small and light to hold build decks close to my face while I’m working on them so Stu kindly made this specially for me. It’s absolutely perfect for my needs.

In keeping with the pets theme and Stu's way of naming his creations I’ve decided to name it Tilly after my wonderful cat who sadly passed away last year. Like this atty stand, Tilly was a very lightweight, slender little cat and we shared such a close bond so I was heartbroken to lose her and I’ll think of her whenever I use it.

View attachment 345999

View attachment 346000

This is Tilly with her last pair of kittens.

View attachment 345998

Kittens......that is all

Aspire gotek pro from vape club ordered yesterday at 4pm & arrived first thing this morning [emoji16]
IMG_20240117_131437.jpeg
IMG_20240117_144142.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom