What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Vaporesso Gen Max with new Itank T.
I hadn't been a fan of top airflow tanks in the past, as i thought the vape from them was too smooth, and not enough throat hit. Vaporesso have nailed it with this tank though. A nice thick, full vape, with just enough throat hit for me.

Vaporesso Gen Max with new Itank T.
I hadn't been a fan of top airflow tanks in the past, as i thought the vape from them was too smooth, and not enough throat hit. Vaporesso have nailed it with this tank though. A nice thick, full vape, with just enough throat hit for me.
And the mod is pretty good too! :D

Cheers @ZT
Holiday juice sorted
1000058223.png

Nowt, but I spotted some Soda King Rainbow Soda in the Mutley Vape Shop that I haven't seen for a couple of years so I bought 2 100ml shortfills and 5 88 Vape 20mg Menthol Nic Salts

Slowly it may become my fav brand,
Be careful with cherry, though. If you'd smell the acetone (nail polish remover) scent - unseal it for couple of days.

And (as I forgot to mention): on Fri I've got the
as the very nice and generous surprise gift from John from Drake's.
Same here. Cherry is one of my favourites at the moment, along with American and Kumovgrad

Vaporesso Luxe X2 some MTL pods & some mamma jamma jam roly poly by Flooid, going leave that for 24hrs before putting it in a profile unity :)
HI Mutley, I'm thinking about getting the Luxe X2. I would like to hear your thoughts about it. How does it compare to the Luxe XR Max and Luxe X Pro in terms of flavour? Specifically, I prefer MTL with a tight and smooth draw. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom