What's new

what was the lowest nic mg strength you needed to quit?

Started on 24 then worked my way down to 3 with the change to sub ohm and rda's being a great help

started on 16mg , 2 weeks later dropped to 10 then quickly down to 6 . Stayed at 6 for about a year then was switching between 6 and 3 till about 7 months ago when I realised I was never addicted to nicotine I was addicted to smoking ;) I'm now nic free but I still like my vape :)

Hi i started on 12mg mouth to lung vaping and im still vaping 12mg. However when i sub ohm im vaping 6mg. I vape both throughout the day depending on the place/ situation im in. Was my 3 year anniversary yesterday.

Started at 24mg but quickly went down to 12mg now stuck on 9mg and can't seem to go any lower, mind you I am not that bothered it's still better than fags!

Started on 24mg found it didnt quite hit the mark.Upped to 36mg. Worked a treat. back to 24mg after 6 months or so. discovered mods now at 6mg. Happy to stay here.

I started on 18mg and now vape either 3mg or 6mg depending on the e-liquid I buy. I found the transition really easy and I am currently a very happy vaper :)

Went fron 20 a day to 6mg on a Sub ohm tank, pretty much dropped to 3mg within a week as the throat hit was to much for me. Now 6 months later I’m mixing my own stuff with no nic. Still got about 100ml at 3% in different flavours that I will finish off. But in general I feel fine with vaping at 0, although I do go through an extra 2-3ml a day.

Well chaps,
I couldn't do zero yet but am currently vaping 0.75% and will do this for a few weeks to a month before trying zero again.
Like I said I have zero willpower so am making it as easy for myself as I can.
The main thing though for all of us is to be off the cig's

I started off on 18 and then quickly dropped to 12.. that was still on and off cigs for about a year then when I got my first sub ohm device I dropped to 6 which was still too much for a sub ohm.. so I dropped to 3...

Started mixing juice a couple of months ago and now I mix at 2-3mg depending on mood

Back
Top Bottom