What's new

what would you guys like to get as a giveway?

A Rusmod Sarmat. Way out of my price range.

images

I think mine would have to be the next thing I want in the collection... Topside dual with an Asgard mini on top :)

smok-alien-220w-kit-e-cig.jpg

Face the truth. Hail the almighty.
Sorry, couldnt resist.

...like to get as a giveaway..? hmmm
Something different, something special maybe. Something I wouldnt buy, but that I would like to have.

I've been tagged

a dream mod

this is an area I see often as a maker I make lots of mods each one is like a love affair it's really hard to explain you become obsessed with the mod you make, finish, test it then it sits there till it goes out it's abandoned

its early morning and I saw the tag, I sat here pondering whos mod Raksasa are nice I like their ethics then you get the buts the same with high-end purge, ant and alike

I could say a dream mod is a tricky thing, perfection is not achievable but meanings are, background and names are

if you said dream miller then we are talking the quiet hum of machines the smell of expensive oil but a dream mod hmmm

ok example

IMG_3775.jpeg

this is a record hand multiplane I purchased this when I was 17 it took me 12 months to save up as a young apprentice to buy it oddly I was a jeweller not a carpenter. I found it the other day after it being lost for about 8 years in the workshop, it's not a mod but the connection to me is huge that's the thing a dream mod must represent something otherwise its just a smok or a vicious ant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom