What's new

what would you guys like to get as a giveway?

I want to reiterate what the posters above me are saying. Treat yourself @lene. You've been through a lot, indulge yourself a little, you deserve to.

None of us really want for much anyway, we certainly don't want to deprive you. There are plenty of manufacturer comps for us to play around with.

But if you can grant wishes.... Peace on earth and good health for all please.... Starting with yourself.

Hey

I agree, treat yourself love.

Im only doing the giveaway as i have many review items that just dont get used.

Seriously, buy yourself something pretty! Haha

100% treat yourself to something nice, it's YOUR achievement [emoji1303]
If you're set on doing a giveaway, have a rummage and put an item or two that you don't use much anymore up for grabs.

something like this but truth is i would be scared to use it
119939196_3063235303805009_7035468754089172493_o.jpg

smok-alien-220w-kit-e-cig.jpg

Face the truth. Hail the almighty.
Sorry, couldnt resist.

...like to get as a giveaway..? hmmm
Something different, something special maybe. Something I wouldnt buy, but that I would like to have.
Cor. Owning such a beauty is a pipedream to us mere mortals.

Well done @lene, that's a great milestone. I know this isn't huge amounts to be spending but I have loved my Vaporesso Swag that I won. It's black and red and has a lovely shape and feel for my vaping. I use it with my Zenith Zlide and a long curved acrylic drip tip in red. And I'm chugging on Manabush Firewater no4 and am as happy as larry with the whole set up.

I hope you find something really special, you deserve it.
Angela

Contrages @lene that's a decent milestone right there.

Perhaps you should let us know what YOUR dream giveaway would be. Not sure I can afford to fund it though :)

Personally I would go for an epipe. Vapesmarter or Yogs.

Back
Top Bottom