What's new

What's everyone's favourite pod vape?

My favourites have always been the @Innokin Sceptre's, they've always been perfect for me, but we've recently been doing a group test on the @dovpo_uk Limpid and Venus. They don't quite fit your requirements, but be sure to check out @hack400's forthcoming write-up on them to see what you think.

Not to preempt anything, but all I'll say that even is now that the test is finished, I'm still using mine....

My favourites have always been the @Innokin Sceptre's, they've always been perfect for me, but we've recently been doing a group test on the @dovpo_uk Limpid and Venus. They don't quite fit your requirements, but be sure to check out @hack400's forthcoming write-up on them to see what you think.

Not to preempt anything, but all I'll say that even is now that the test is finished, I'm still using mine....
I’m looking forward to seeing the review on these kits, very tempted to buy one. Especially the Venus Nano.

Have tried a lot of different ones and a few that stand out for me are the following:
Freemax Galex
Freemax Galex Nano
Innokin Sceptre Tube
Innokin Sceptre 2
Voopoo Argus P1
Nevoks Feeling X

Just a thought, I've tried a few different Moti pods and they have certainly come on leaps and bounds.

Have tried a lot of different ones and a few that stand out for me are the following:
Freemax Galex
Freemax Galex Nano
Innokin Sceptre Tube
Innokin Sceptre 2
Voopoo Argus P1
Nevoks Feeling X

Just a thought, I've tried a few different Moti pods and they have certainly come on leaps and bounds.
Moti - weird marketing - but good design team, they look really nice to my eyes

Voopoo Argus Pod.
Can use replaceable pods or coils.
Cheap and perfect for a shirt pocket when out for a few hours.
Good flavour, and a very RDL vape using the looong lasting 0.7 coils.
Zero leaks.

Back
Top Bottom