What's new

What's everyone's favourite pod vape?

Just to add that @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) always seems to recommend the Aspire Favostix when it comes to pod kits. I've not tried one myself so I can't add a personal opinion but she's a good authority on these things so I'd always trust hers when it comes to these things.

Currently ,,, without any doubt - although only a days usage so far - Orion II by Lost vape

love the caliburn range tbh, battery could be a little bigger but have 2 gk2's and 2 AK2s in rotation so battery doesn't really give me any issues, prefer the gk2s due to replaceable coil and airflow adjustment, perfect for my salts addiction [emoji3] i will probably get one of each of the caliburn tenet ones as they use the same pods and coils as the gk2s and look a bit cyber punk with a bigger battery in both than the gk2s

Moti - weird marketing - but good design team, they look really nice to my eyes
I was very impressed with the last couple of Moti pods I tried. Some quirky designs and performed really well. Vastly different from their earlier pods. They have been collaborating with Vaporesso so that might have something to do with it.

I’ve got the Caliburn G2, Voopoo Argus pod and the Freemax Galex. Had absolutely zero issues with any of them. Must say my favourite though is the Argus. The pod just seems more comfortable and more to my liking. Want to try the Drag Q as well.

Scratching my head trying to find a good pod vape.

Started with an Aspire Vilter. Great MTL and cig like feel, but poor battery life plus expensive pods that don't last all that long.

Next I had a Uwell Popreel. Better battery, great draw but also pods weren't great.

Then tried aa Xros 2 mini. Even better battery life, but I always thought the flavour and draw were not the best. Eventually I moved on after I had a pack of pods where all of them tasted burnt from the get go. I've had it before where one pod in a pack was a dud with other vapes, but never a whole set like this.

Thought I'd try something bigger with replaceable pods; the Vaporesso Gen Air 40. Really enjoyed the larger battery, AFC, and how economical the GTX coils were. But again, had a pack of 5 coils where 3 of them lasted about half as long as they normally do. I've recently discovered it's a bit leaky if you don't keep it upright all the time. Seems to come out of the AFC slider hole. I also miss the auto draw of the other pod vapes I had so time to move on then.

Requirements;
- min. 800mAh battery
- auto draw
- easy to find pods/coils online. Not more than £3 per pod.
- not leaky
- pods have good QC

Pluses for top fill and AFC control.
I have been using the Smok Novo since May. I really like the Novo just very undependable, already gone through two. I would like to find a pod system that will last at least a year. Any help will be appreciated.

I’ve got two Argus pods great little kits also the Argus P1 is a nice kit well made good flavour from pods last a good while as well. They come with integrated coils but you can purchase pods that you can change the coils.

Just to be different, I really enjoy my OXVA Xlim v2! Great flavor from the 0.8ohm pods, last a long time, never leaks, and most importantly, I can dial in both the wattage and airflow. I can actually get the mtl I prefer. However, the pod’s mouth feel could, imho, be a bit better if it was a somewhat xlimmer :18:

Back
Top Bottom