What's new

What's everyone's favourite pod vape?

rdog

Initiate
Scratching my head trying to find a good pod vape.

Started with an Aspire Vilter. Great MTL and cig like feel, but poor battery life plus expensive pods that don't last all that long.

Next I had a Uwell Popreel. Better battery, great draw but also pods weren't great.

Then tried aa Xros 2 mini. Even better battery life, but I always thought the flavour and draw were not the best. Eventually I moved on after I had a pack of pods where all of them tasted burnt from the get go. I've had it before where one pod in a pack was a dud with other vapes, but never a whole set like this.

Thought I'd try something bigger with replaceable pods; the Vaporesso Gen Air 40. Really enjoyed the larger battery, AFC, and how economical the GTX coils were. But again, had a pack of 5 coils where 3 of them lasted about half as long as they normally do. I've recently discovered it's a bit leaky if you don't keep it upright all the time. Seems to come out of the AFC slider hole. I also miss the auto draw of the other pod vapes I had so time to move on then.

Requirements;
- min. 800mAh battery
- auto draw
- easy to find pods/coils online. Not more than £3 per pod.
- not leaky
- pods have good QC

Pluses for top fill and AFC control.

Caliburn g2.

• Top fill
  • Afc
  • Decent battery life
  • Auto draw
  • Replace coils instead of whole pod
  • Takes caliburn g/g2 coils which are available basically everywhere
And Old enough that it's on sale most places.
There is pretty much no such thing as a pod that doesn't leak given enough time/temperature changes but I will say the g2 coils don't leak much.

As above, G2 is a great pod.

The Freemax Galex Nano is also a good bet. I've had a pod in mine that's been barely used for weeks and it's not leaked yet. I just take a draw now and again to get rid of the gurgling due it being left for a week or so without using. I keep it next to my bed in case I wake up in the night and fancy a draw.

Wenax k1 with 1.2ohm coil is still my favourite. Cheap as chips.

Sceptre 2 has gradually become my go to device for travelling about. Pretty small but 1400 mah. Replaceable coils. The autofire/draw works very well, as does the airflow. And it feels like a really nice piece of kit when you hold it.

Also about to hit the stores are the orion 2s from lost vape. There's not very much info about them, but they probably meet most, if not all of your requirements, and they look mint.

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/lve-orion-ii-pod-kit-preview/

Last edited:
Voopoo Argus pod and Argus P1 are nice kits , good flavour pods easily available and last a good while I use them with the 1.2 pods.

Freemax Galex may not have adjustable airflow, but it has everything else you're after.

I've had zero leaks on this, and its been faultless. Pods have replaceable coils, meaning less plastic waste. Link in my signature

Back
Top Bottom