What's new

What's your favourite RTA?

Got a few "favs". In no particular order; Ammit 25 / Serpent SMM / Kylin / Azeroth. I love them all. Some flavours just suit some tanks better then others tho. So although I love all those tanks, I do prefer certain juices in certain tanks.

I'm just rocking a new Ample Skelly - loving it. Plenty of clouds, great flavour and simple to convert from a 2ml tank to 4.5ml out of the box. nice!

Current loves - my Serpent SMM and Ammit 24. Adore em. And still liking the Conqueror.

Azeroth and Herakles waiting their turn to get coiled.

Trillium, Cthulhu MtL benched as leaky until I can figure out how to make them juicetight.

Avocado 24 - jury's out. Think I wicked it badly.

In the meantime, I play with drippers :)

Calix V2
Calix V2
Hussar RTA
Heron 1.5
Kayfun Lite
TaifunGT11
Taifun GT111 Nano

Current loves - my Serpent SMM and Ammit 24. Adore em. And still liking the Conqueror.

Azeroth and Herakles waiting their turn to get coiled.

Trillium, Cthulhu MtL benched as leaky until I can figure out how to make them juicetight.

Avocado 24 - jury's out. Think I wicked it badly.

In the meantime, I play with drippers :)

Be interested in your thoughts on the Herakles. Got one as an extra in a trade a while back. Haven't bothered to look at it yet. Be good to know if it's worth the effort.

Just got a Gold Kylin through the post. Coiled it, wicked it and boy ! does it chuck the clouds. Two fused claptons @ 0.2 ohms and my third world custard. Looks so damn regal it needs a mod called the vape king to put it on top. It's too posh for nearly all my mods :)

Be interested in your thoughts on the Herakles. Got one as an extra in a trade a while back. Haven't bothered to look at it yet. Be good to know if it's worth the effort.

Sure thing...probably next week as I'm off - and hopefully the diy list my wife will certainly present won't take up every damn day! ;)

@Rob
Ah, the Calix v2 - also on my list to get going. But what is that brass bar for? Got one with the Apollo too. Stumped. Or stupid! It'll be obvious, right? :D

@steviebee :) The Brass Rod is used to ease removing and then re tightening the Cup when doing a build :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom