What's new

When does a competition become an advertising campaign? And is that okay?

3Y7s.gif

I’ve had a word with the team. Everyone who is upset by the competition are now able to apply for a full refund of their PotV subscription. To obtain your refund, please send naked pictures by personal message to @ZT - he promises to sort out the money transfer once he’s run out of lotion and/or tissues.

This is being run in their own manufacturer forum so I don't see any harm.
If you don't like the competition, don't enter, simples!

I’ve had a word with the team. Everyone who is upset by the competition are now able to apply for a full refund of their PotV subscription. To obtain your refund, please send naked pictures by personal message to @ZT - he promises to sort out the money transfer once he’s run out of lotion and/or tissues.
If zt wants naked pictures of me he doesnt need tissues, he needs help...many many years of profesional help

Eh, the univape guy is ok, i mean he was on here heavily promoting stuff, but he was at least a normal guy u could talk to.

What do you expect businesses to do. Not sure if you have noticed but POTV shows up pretty high in google search results, so it's only logical for us to be included in their marketing (which is good for the forum).

I dont particularly care for the product, but to each his own in that respect. Vaporesso and freemax both hooked me up last year, and freemax was almost just as bad with the social media.

This is being run in their own manufacturer forum so I don't see any harm.
If you don't like the competition, don't enter, simples!
I'm not sure "run" is the right choice of words?
It's being "promoted there but you can only enter on ticktock, Facebook, or Instagram.
If that's okay by you then I guess it's a non issue.

Screenshot_20210504-132702_Chrome.jpg

Im running a competition.

Share my MySpace page on your MySpace and AOL-online pages to be in with a change of winning some primo vintage gear. Then you have to send me proof you’ve done it using a 286 PC, a fax emulator & a 2800baud modem to my Bulletin Board System page. Next, send me your contact details on a 5.25” floppy.

The winner will be decided by a pseudo random numbers generator coded in assembler on my 8086. It will be printed in Sinclair User Monthly, if they start publishing again.

No whining.

Back
Top Bottom