What's new

When does a competition become an advertising campaign? And is that okay?

Im running a competition.

Share my MySpace page on your MySpace and AOL-online pages to be in with a change of winning some primo vintage gear. Then you have to send me proof you’ve done it using a 286 PC, a fax emulator & a 2800baud modem to my Bulletin Board System page. Next, send me your contact details on a 5.25” floppy.

The winner will be decided by a pseudo random numbers generator coded in assembler on my 8086. It will be printed in Sinclair User Monthly, if they start publishing again.

No whining.

1. Chris K

Thanks for the chance

Share my MySpace page on your MySpace and AOL-online pages to be in with a change of winning some primo vintage gear. Then you have to send me proof you’ve done it using a 286 PC, a fax emulator & a 2800baud modem to my Bulletin Board System page. Next, send me your contact details on a 5.25” floppy.

The winner will be decided by a pseudo random numbers generator coded in assembler on my 8086. It will be printed in Sinclair User Monthly, if they start publishing again.

No whining.
I only have 8" floppy disks left, can I still enter?

No whining.
Shared in all my IRC channels.

View attachment 246188[/QUOTE]

No whining.
Hehe, i still have all those parts in my basement...whats your bb number

I haven't used that in about 15 years lol, didn't even think it was still a thing tbh.
Yes, it is, and still populated as of 2012 ish.

Its only a shell of its former self back in the 90's

Ops please? Lol

When i was at college in the early to mid 90s online registration, email(pine), irc chat, www was still all text and command line, so thats what was used

(Unless u used aol sent to u on a cd in the mail, lol)

No whining.

Such (Suck) a dick :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom