What's new

When should i be worried about my fast tech item?

Clonfuddled

Achiever
Yes i know....... I did place an order with them on the 6th and it was sent through sing post and despatched over seas on the 12th November... now im starting to slightly worried. Do I have a reason to yet or ?

Not really.. it takes 10-14 days from shipped overseas to actually hit the UK system....sometimes you get lucky and it goes faster....

When I bought a Chi-You clone from Fasttech the only status update it ever gave me was that it had shipped, could never track it down in the UK or anywhere else, was about to give up then it just turned up!

As soon as the money leaves your account. Seriously though, they take an age. Paypal gives you 45 days to lodge a dispute BTW.

I ordered on the 5th and it came today. Fingers crossed postie will ring tour bell tomorrow.

I found it took 5 days after being shipped to destination country to appear at Heathrow, then no tracking for a couple of days and they were delivered. I used trackit.ru

Be worried at the end of january. Because if u get it by then you received it quick

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom