What's new

When should i be worried about my fast tech item?

drstevo. I placed two further orders after this and have received both a week or so ago. I think this one is well and truly lost. I want my money back so I can order them (drippers) again because I still want them.

I got more items I want to order but not happening unless I get this item before payday. I will just have to hope and pray I can find the items in stock else where when the time comes.

@drstevo. I placed two further orders after this and have received both a week or so ago. I think this one is well and truly lost. I want my money back so I can order them (drippers) again because I still want them.

Same as me, I think those packages are either sitting in HK, destroyed (what I think) or sent back to FT with them using the no tracking as an excuse ... They wont ever arrive. I'm after a refund too ... only about $30 but I want a Kraken and few drippers! :P

32 days since my order was "Shipped"......???
I opened a ticket yesterday and told them that if my order was delivered in the next seven days I was opening a dispute with paypal....My problem is that that was my first ever buy from them and I don't have a tracking number.....Now if it's the case that it will turn up eventually, fair enough, but how long is a reasonable amount of time to wait ?? I think a month is pretty fair....
I ordered some electrical computer stuff from a German company at the same time to the UK and it arrived in two days ....

woooot... it is now 8 weeks since i ordered my items.. fasttechs repsonse.
We will file an official check for this order to urge the post to investigate the issue.

The feedback back is supposed to to come after 2 months, your kindly patience would be highly appreciated.

my patience has gone above and beyond reasonable... and has now officially run out. 29 days ago told to wait a few more days, 22 days ago told to wait a week. and now this crap..tracking shows shipped and then ends there,, its lost FASTTECH damn you to hell and back.. what part of that dont they understand?

Back
Top Bottom