What's new

When should i be worried about my fast tech item?

i opened dispute after 28 days.. FT havent even aknowleged that or asked me to cancel it. and PP have got as far as saying they are looking into it. problem is the order contained juice so it could well go in FT favour as nicotine products are most likely on PP banned list. No way to hide it either as when you open a dispute it shows the itemized invoice of the products so be warned if you decide to open a dispute make sure the products arent listed on PP banned products page otehrwise you'll most likely lose the claim

i opened dispute after 28 days.. FT havent even aknowleged that or asked me to cancel it. and PP have got as far as saying they are looking into it. problem is the order contained juice so it could well go in FT favour as nicotine products are most likely on PP banned list. No way to hide it either as when you open a dispute it shows the itemized invoice of the products so be warned if you decide to open a dispute make sure the products arent listed on PP banned products page otehrwise you'll most likely lose the claim
My claim included juice, in fact it was plenty of juice.........I got a full refund. I guess I slipped through the net :D The invoice said "Authentic LIQUA E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (30ml)" so don't abandon hope!

My problem/issues with FT were only via the support ticket I opened with them on their site. First off the delaying, then once the Paypal was opened came the bullshit about having to close it before they could refund me. They never once responded via Paypal.

I have now started a ticket with slowtech and a dispute ........ time to get the ball rolling :D

I've opened a ticket with Ft for an order placed on 12th October that still have not been received. Someone got back to me;

Sorry for the wait.

Please kindly be known that your order has been shipped out of our warehouse on 10/18. But due to strict inspection of hongkong customs dated from September, traffic package stocked hongkong and waiting to be inspected one by one, so it was delayed several days to be shipped out of hongkong.

Your order has arrived at United Kingdom on 9-Nov-2013:

Would you please kindly give it another several days?

Thanks.

I've opened a ticket with Ft for an order placed on 12th October that still have not been received. Someone got back to me;

Sorry for the wait.

Please kindly be known that your order has been shipped out of our warehouse on 10/18. But due to strict inspection of hongkong customs dated from September, traffic package stocked hongkong and waiting to be inspected one by one, so it was delayed several days to be shipped out of hongkong.

Your order has arrived at United Kingdom on 9-Nov-2013:

Would you please kindly give it another several days?

Thanks.

:rofl: how silly do we think they are? So did the item get to you?

Nope, still waiting Confuddled. Think I need to escalate a refund through paypal. Just hope I am not too late for that. I can't remember how long you need to wait before you can claim.

Nope, still waiting @Confuddled. Think I need to escalate a refund through paypal. Just hope I am not too late for that. I can't remember how long you need to wait before you can claim.

45 days is the deadline.

Opening a dispute 25ish days after purchase is the norm before escalating to a dispute 30-35 days in.

45 days is the deadline.

Opening a dispute 25ish days after purchase is the norm before escalating to a dispute 30-35 days in.
I was under the impression that the deadline for opening a dispute was 45 days but once you've done so, a new timetable comes into effect. Or am I having one of my 'moments'? :D

Best move my arse then!

I ordered mine on the 11th October and escalated it to full claim straight away last week copying in the BS messages received from FT ... have till 28th Nov to respond but nothing yet ... will be interesting to see.

Back
Top Bottom