What's new

When should i be worried about my fast tech item?

I can see me not going to manage placing an order and have it before xmas even with the 3-5 working days .....

you should always open a pp dispute before your 45 days runs out :)
This. This this this this this.

And once you've done so, FT will try to get you to close the dispute so they can refund you. Do not do this, under any circumstances, until you've either got the item or Paypal's refund. If you also open a support ticket with FT, they'll tell you outright lies to get you to close the dispute/give it a bit longer. Again, don't fall for it. Keep the Paypal dispute open as it's your only real way of getting satisfaction. If you close it, you're at FT's mercy.

In my case they told me they would refund me less a customs charge of 20% as the item had been refused at customs and returned to them, which was bollocks. Prior to that I was told 'we are arranging something for your order' and 'we will settle this quickly you can be sure of that', as delaying tactics. Whatever they say, just do not close the Paypal dispute!

This. This this this this this.

And once you've done so, FT will try to get you to close the dispute so they can refund you. Do not do this, under any circumstances, until you've either got the item or Paypal's refund. If you also open a support ticket with FT, they'll tell you outright lies to get you to close the dispute/give it a bit longer. Again, don't fall for it. Keep the Paypal dispute open as it's your only real way of getting satisfaction. If you close it, you're at FT's mercy.

In my case they told me they would refund me less a customs charge of 20% as the item had been refused at customs and returned to them, which was bollocks. Prior to that I was told 'we are arranging something for your order' and 'we will settle this quickly you can be sure of that', as delaying tactics. Whatever they say, just do not close the Paypal dispute!

I am expecting this to happen when and if it gets this far

They're splitting my orders... items being restocked still on pause and the stuff in stock mailed out pronto. I didn't ask them to do this but I'm not complaining :D

I always open a dispute for peace of mind, I only close it when I receive my item which is most of the time :)

Back
Top Bottom