What's new

Where to enter discount code for Fogstar?

canada16

Postman
Hey all.

I have a discount code for Fogstar and I keep being brought to this stupid Shopify checkout, keeps giving me a code for proof of ID every time I pass my Email LOL,

I cant find the discount code area for the life of me.

I have went through my basket and all the way up to the payment screen 3 times and still cant see the code section.

They have advised for me to buy Mollicell P28A for my vape as my batteries keep dropping power.

I am vaping a single battery Protected Mod at 70w, but my Samsung 25R 2500mah 30a keeps going from 70w and dropping to 50w when I vape. It didnt do this when I first bought them, but started doing it after 3 months.

Fogstar says the Mollicell P28a is the best for 70w Single battery mod would be suitable and shouldn't do this.

Discount codes not available during their Black Friday sale. You'll have to wait until after the sale if your code gives a better price.

Fogstar

It's Black Friday Weekend!
Our Black Friday sale has landed, and we've marked down prices across the Fogstar store with up to 25% off batteries and chargers, and up to 60% off accessories.

Absolutely NO CODE REQUIRED - just click the link and start browsing!

SHOP NOW >>

Please note. prices shown are the price you pay at checkout (no codes can be added while BF discount is active), Many items will work out cheaper using the regular POTV20 code.

The p28a price now is 20% lower than usual so are the same price now as would be with the POTV20 discount code.

Back
Top Bottom