What's new

Which one do you perfer if you can only have one !

which one do you perfer?

• Billet box

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • MTL RTA

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Pods

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Stock coils

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

82khali

Postman
Going back a few years ago they used to be a review out almost every week about a new mtl rta attie, now we are lucky if we get one every few months.

My personal experience is billet box are lovely but just can't compete for flavour with a good attie.

Pod kits work better with salts and not the most environmentally friendly.

Stock coils are not financially viable.

Mtl rta without a doubt for me. I have two pods for use in the car, no tank for a stock coil, though they are in my pods 😊

I've ticked MTL RTA, but would have preferred RTA as I also vape DL.

I would consider pods and stock coils if it was the only way I could vape DL, but I have a lot of good rebuildables so I've never bothered with them.

The only option I absolutely know isn't for me is the BB. I don't have any problems getting decent MTL/RDL flavour which is all I vape when iaway from home - but find them fiddly, frustrating condensation traps that I haven't the patience to tinker with when I'm not at home. For ease of use and reliability a simple RTA/small mod combo goes in my pocket every time. To be honest I would be more tempted by a small pod system than any BB style device -

I ticked mtl rta cos thats what im currently using out as my pod coils have run out. But im a bit of a whore and will gladly change between mtl rtas, pods and billet boxes as and when i can be arsed to switch devices

I would have said MTL RBA in a Billet-like device, but I got a XROS 3 pod recently and now I'm re-evaluating my life choices 😁

Unbelievably good flavour from the 1.0ohm pods.

If only @Vaporesso made a boro tank that uses the same coils as they put in their XROS pods... hint hint :cool:

A flawed survey for me.
I’m a self confessed boro fanboy and use stock coils so can’t decide where to cast my vote 🤔

I would have said MTL RBA in a Billet-like device, but I got a XROS 3 pod recently and now I'm re-evaluating my life choices 😁

Unbelievably good flavour from the 1.0ohm pods.

If only @Vaporesso made a boro tank that uses the same coils as they put in their XROS pods... hint hint :cool:
Get the Vaperz Cloud Shift tank, you can use GTX coils ;)

Back
Top Bottom