What's new

Who are your favourite YouTubers

Vic & Bogan are just shills.
Whilst I take your point, and I do, I watch both for the detailed and knowledgeable content. I'm less bothered as to whether or not they recommend something as I can make my own mind up, as long as they give enough correct details and a good look at a decent build. When I was new and wanted to learn how to replace wicks or rebuild stock coils it was Vic (and RIP Trippers ..... even guiltier!) that had the best step-by-step guides. For me, too many of the more amateur YouTubers fail on the specifics. So I just ignore any 'drama' or product placement and take what I need.

...... and ..... OK I admit it .... Bogan makes me laugh! :D

Big Lou has nice eyes. Dmo Vapes does quality close up work. Geekay was off his tits in the last video. Zophie's drunk reviews were her best work. Vaping with Ken derserves all our sympathy #FUEEEF. They are all very strange.

Phil B. ..... we have similar taste in vape gear usually so it makes it easier to judge if I will like something. Also because I vape in TC a lot there aren't many other people that test/cover TC properly.

UK youtubers for me are Vic and Empire Vape Co. Internationally I like watching Vaping with Twisted and Bogan

Whilst I take your point, and I do, I watch both for the detailed and knowledgeable content. I'm less bothered as to whether or not they recommend something as I can make my own mind up, as long as they give enough correct details and a good look at a decent build. When I was new and wanted to learn how to replace wicks or rebuild stock coils it was Vic (and RIP Trippers ..... even guiltier!) that had the best step-by-step guides. For me, too many of the more amateur YouTubers fail on the specifics. So I just ignore any 'drama' or product placement and take what I need.

i like The Bogan for his personality, his mech slots and his close up looks, i have enough experience to know what builds i want or will be best, what i want to see is good products, but then i like Convicted Vapes for the same reason, Mike Vapes is just a decent reviewer with a good character and good content. I used to watch Vic but i'm a jock myself and find that he just blethers some shite sometimes! but i do support him, RIP is just a sellout, a complete Belter, a pity as he was decent until he Sold Out.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far guys will be checking them all out. Its good to see so many suggestions for the same tubers....shoes there trusted even if there is some debate over it lol.

= fair point, I should watch more of that instructional material really.

The mod reviews really are a case of 'shilling shit' though. You may as well ask the CEO's of the company
that made them whether they are good or not.

oh I also recommend as a fellow Yorkshireman to watch Soulohm. He's also one of the most polite reviewers on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom