What's new

Who are your favourite YouTubers

Don't actually watch many these days. I certainly don't trust any reviewer to tell me how the flavour's gonna be. The one I like the most for high end MTL stuff is Qorax Stan. He uses tank for ages before putting out a review

My favourites are currently Todd, TVP, Vic and Paul McCartney from the UK.
Jai, Mike and Zophie from the US, and of course Bogan from Oz.

What is this about paul mccartney? Is he reviewing vape stuff on youtube? There’s no way this can be serious.

Bogan because he's funny although I am not into RDAs. Jai Haze because most of the time he gets it right and calls out issues. Todd because he knows his stuff, although sometimes stuck to "what works for him". Damien. Dean the vaping biker. Grimm Green because I like his low key style. Qorax has to be one of my favourites, one of the first reviewers I started following. From the Germans Dirk Oberhaus, Dampf Wolker because I can brush up my German and Nebelfee because he is the one who reviews Taifuns first.

Todd. Grim Green and Quorax are the 3 that don’t do my head in, but if I’m after something I’ll watch them all except Bogan who I can’t stand and that idiot who looks like he’s on speed - Rip thingy

I have a very, very soft spot for Bogan, after that these days it's mainly Qorax, DJLsb, Todd or Vic for info. I don't give a stuff about reviews or opinions, I mainly want to see how it works. :)

I have to admit I still watch early Bogan now and again ..... just for giggles ........ :D

I have a very, very soft spot for Bogan, after that these days it's mainly Qorax, DJLsb, Todd or Vic for info. I don't give a stuff about reviews or opinions, I mainly want to see how it works. :)
he Needs to eat something - the dickhead ;)

Oh and Zophie. WHAT IS THE POINT of that girl?

Back
Top Bottom