What's new

Who's With Me, ( My Journal of my Vaping )

P2PLeon

Postman
For those of you who know me, I have dwindled my amount of threads about my smoking addiction and trying to quit smoking through the use of vaping.

So, if you would like a journal of my Vaping and I Quit Smoking on the 16th of September 2024 @1 PM.

I will only give the positives and forget the negatives about my Vaping Addiction, although I will not cave into the temptation of smoking again.

I will keep a journal of my Quitting.

So u have packed in for less than 24hrs & now yet another thread, I tell u what Leon come the hospital with me & my Mrs who has cancer, or is that what u want hey cancer !

So far, I have had 2 cravings, yet vaped through them.
I’ll be honest. They probably isn’t the place for hand holding to nurse you through.
If you need help with the phycological side of quitting , you’re best off with a professional.

However, having ploughed through your recent posts, it sounds to me like you don’t actually want to quit. Nobody, but p you, can sort that.

You’ve got to be convinced, else your just gonna run in circles. Which is what your posts indicated.

Please understand. You not really wanting to quit stinkies. Is Uber small beans,, considering what many members got through on a daily basis. Though I’m sure it’s up front in your thinking.

If you dual fuel. Try setting periods, during the day, just for stinkies. If you fancy one outside that period. USE A VAPE.

Please have a think what you really want. Then go for it.

So u have packed in for less than 24hrs & now yet another thread, I tell u what Leon come the hospital with me & my Mrs who has cancer, or is that what u want hey cancer !
I miss read the original post, so gave up at 1pm & managed to survive 2hrs 40 mins fuck me what did u do have a nap ! Get a grip of yourself.

Nearly another 4 hours worth of not smoking, but I would like one.

I am setting my quit back for today at 4 pm.

So when it hits 8 PM, 4 hours will have been done.

I know I can do longer, but the morning gets to me.

So to alleviate this, I will have to carry my mod around all the time.

Attachments

• Jackanory.jpg
    Jackanory.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
same boring old bollox from u leon, you wont change even if you ended up in hospital with a terminal disease, but hey prove me wrong, second thoughts i couldnt give a toss if you smoke or vape.

Back
Top Bottom