What's new

Why are so many people vaping non kanthal wire?

But vaping is a bit of a different application than a toaster or cutlery. Each to their own of course. I mostly use ss to make coils, always spaced ones and never dry burn them. I think this is reasonably safe, definitely safer than smoking fags.

the coil/element in a toaster glows red a for a much longer period , than with dry firing a coil

the coil/element in a toaster glows red a for a much longer period , than with dry firing a coil

Aye it does, but it’s not submerged in liquids and we don’t inhale the fumes from it directly through a tube. But I see where you’re coming from. I don’t dry burn after reading that farsolinas article about it, fair enough if you choose to do, though.

Also when I put the toaster on I go in the next room and shut the door until the fumes have dissipated :D

Aye it does, but it’s not submerged in liquids and we don’t inhale the fumes from it directly through a tube. But I see where you’re coming from. I don’t dry burn after reading that farsolinas article about it, fair enough if you choose to do, though.

Also when I put the toaster on I go in the next room and shut the door until the fumes have dissipated :D

The EU would have jumped all over it if toasters were giving off toxic fumes, I can't even have a functional vacuum cleaner, so I don't think they'd worry about banning toxic toasters.

perhaps not with inhaling liquids off it, but we eat the thing thats been sat on it

each to their own and all that jazz, must get one of those "toaster safe panic rooms" ;)

The EU would have jumped all over it if toasters were giving off toxic fumes, I can't even have a functional vacuum cleaner, so I don't think they'd worry about banning toxic toasters.

What’s the deal with vacuum cleaners? I have this dyson that suck much better than any hoover I remember from before health and safety went mad. What happened?

perhaps not with inhaling liquids off it, but we eat the thing thats been sat on it

each to their own and all that jazz, must get one of those "toaster safe panic rooms" ;)

That’s why some people get them little toaster pockets. To keep the toast away from the deadly kanthal fumes.

There's still the remains of a hot cross bun from last year in our toaster .... I do the same ...... ;)

What’s the deal with vacuum cleaners? I have this dyson that suck much better ham any hoover I remember from before health and safety went mad. What happened?

I think that's exactly what happened, to get a decent cleaner you have to spend hundreds of pounds on fancy dyson technology (when I bought my last laptop they had a dyson fan in currys that was as expensive as the laptop I was buying ....... for a fucking FAN!) .... anyway before you could just buy a simple tech cleaner with a fuck off motor ...... it's like F1 cars.

I think that's exactly what happened, to get a decent cleaner you have to spend hundreds of pounds on fancy dyson technology (when I bought my last laptop they had a dyson fan in currys that was as expensive as the laptop I was buying ....... for a fucking FAN!) .... anyway before you could just buy a simple tech cleaner with a fuck off motor ...... it's like F1 cars.

That’s fuck all to do with the eu, that’s capitalism that’s caused that!

Can’t you find one of these nice electrolux numbers anywhere? Maybe @Crewella could get hold of one for you?

Sladdvinda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom