What's new

Will you pay £5.40 postage for eliquid and lithium batteries

Rick Astley, Phil Collins and Toto rocked my world too.

You know as well as I do that is the shit bits, you know there was awesome music mr new model army fan.

Nothing wrong with Toto you dirty bastards! Rosanna, Rosanna! Rick Astley, Phil Collins, they can go hang, of course. Pixies, can't beat the Pixies, saw them on their Doolittle tour, that was pre-90s, but I could be wrong, anyway, sod it, people like their musics, for their reasons, everyone has their uniform, etc...I think the heat is making me hallucinate, what the hell is going on here?
Oh, I know, I was still in Ireland when Toto was doing their thing, happy memories, and too young to care about cred factor of music...then I moved to Devon, Wham and Last Christmas...what a come down that was...Christ I hate that song!

Fecking Nora, I'm only 41 and I'm speaking like a confused 80 year old.

Nothing wrong with Toto you dirty bastards! Rosanna, Rosanna! Rick Astley, Phil Collins, they can go hang, of course. Pixies, can't beat the Pixies, saw them on their Doolittle tour, that was pre-90s, but I could be wrong, anyway, sod it, people like their musics, for their reasons, everyone has their uniform, etc...I think the heat is making me hallucinate, what the hell is going on here?
Oh, I know, I was still in Ireland when Toto was doing their thing, happy memories, and too young to care about cred factor of music...then I moved to Devon, Wham and Last Christmas...what a come down that was...Christ I hate that song!

Fecking Nora, I'm only 41 and I'm speaking like a confused 80 year old.

only 41 ? wow ... how come your balder than me ?

You know as well as I do that is the shit bits, you know there was awesome music mr new model army fan.

Shit?

That drum which went...du dum du dum
...du dum du dum
...dum dum

Shit? Even that gorilla on the chocolate adverts plays it.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight?

I know I have.

Been having thoughts about this,yes Ive got a headache but I read somewhere that these restrictions are to bring our postal service inline with world airline restrictions, so how come airfreight ship juice from China,USA etc with no problems? Is it a excuse/ rule they have just made up

You can ship dangerous goods on freighter aircraft , no passengers, thats who this is moved around.

the problem with what you are saying about deal breaker there is .. ALL VENDORS will have to pay 5.40 ... so theoretically ... there wont be much of a varvariations

true but some vanders like vape escape are looking for alternative carriers I'm guess to keep postage prices low so some website the price may well be cheaper then one that still uses Royal Mail who are useing the whole thing to make more money, so I no Witch one I'd buy from unless its a big order whitch I would normally use special delivery on anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom