What's new

Wind Up Vape Mod

Richard Winter

Achiever
Do you guys remember the old days of wind up radio's...turn the handle on the side and you would get a couple of minutes listening time. I think with rising bills hitting us from every angle and scrimping and scraping a living, wouldn't it be a good idea if a vape manufacturer came up with a mod that worked on this principle.
Would save having to recharge batteries.
I'm currently watching the electric meter whizzing round....might have to think of a way of connecting a dynamo to the spinning disc to generate a bit of power lol.

Perhaps they could stick a mini wind turbine or a solar panel on one.

Perhaps they could stick a mini wind turbine or a solar panel on one.
Wind turbine would effect the vapour and blow it all over the place, the blades would also play havoc with the skin lol. Would need a big solar panel for high wattage vaping and of course lots of sun. Wont be very effective in doors. :D

Do you guys remember the old days of wind up radio's...turn the handle on the side and you would get a couple of minutes listening time. I think with rising bills hitting us from every angle and scrimping and scraping a living, wouldn't it be a good idea if a vape manufacturer came up with a mod that worked on this principle.
Would save having to recharge batteries.
I'm currently watching the electric meter whizzing round....might have to think of a way of connecting a dynamo to the spinning disc to generate a bit of power lol.
I have an emergency usb charger that u wind to charge the battery pack inside. If u fancy winding something for 10 minutes at least to take a single hit, yeah, itll work

Sounds promising
Mines made by a company called eton, its old, maybe u can find a better newer one
20220401_134554.jpg
20220401_134751.jpg

I guess u could kinda just tape em together, lol

Cheers JD, I will hold out for an innovative vape manufacturer to include a lovely little slide out handle on the side of a mod. I'm hoping for two turns for a 5 minute toot. :D

Cheers JD, I will hold out for an innovative vape manufacturer to include a lovely little slide out handle on the side of a mod. I'm hoping for two turns for a 5 minute toot. :D
No...u can get maybe a toot, for a cpl minutes winding, or u can charge it up while u r vaping, than just charge it fully when u r done. A vape is just too much draw. I mean, even if it were built in, thats just where the technology is at. It would have to generate much more charge and per wind than i think is possible that small.

It would be lovely to never have to worry about batteries again, but the generators have batteries that go bad even more often

(The winding it for 4 hours while u vape on it, than charge it full again and repeat does seem like a feasible option, if u have the time to wind, like watching a movie)

Back
Top Bottom