What's new

Wotofo nexMESH Pro Tank - Replacement Parts/Spares

Critical

Postman
Hey all.

I've searched both the internet (most of it!) and the forum (all of it), but I'm coming up short on results for what I'm looking for
(I joke about the search but I did use some pretty vigorous operators to whittle it down)​

The nexMESH Pro Tank has a rubber flange/gasket for filling and I'm desperately searching for a replacement.

I've found that you can order spares directly from Wotofo, you just place an order for a dollar and then state the part you want - Great, this looks positive - I made this image and added 3x 'Small Spare Parts' to the cart, along with some blurb.

IMG-5330-1.jpg

"I have a nexm pro tank and the rubber gasket/flange at the top which prevents the e-liquid from spilling out has perished. Please may I order 3 replacements (so that I have some spares)? I've highlighted a photo of the part in red"

Then I hit 'proceed to checkout' and, well, they can eat an entire bag of them for what they're asking for 30-day, snail-mail postage, and that includes a discount!

Wotofo-Spares.jpg

And so here I am, asking you fine people if you have any idea where I might be able to get replacements that don't cost the equilivant of a dollar-a-day to get to the UK...

Any thoughts?

On the other hand, if a bunch of us need replacements from Wotofo, that may also work...

- Best, Crit

I've had 3 of those fail on different tanks and now refuse to use anything that has them. Slide-fill is the work of the devil.

Sorry, I know that's no help... I just felt triggered by the sight of it! :D

Well, I'm an idiot. The rubber gasket doesn't come out
Sorry, I know that's no help... I just felt triggered by the sight of it! :D

Oh no, don't apologise - I completely agree with you, only had this thing a couple months and already frustrated by it!

Oh no, don't apologise - I completely agree with you, only had this thing a couple months and already frustrated by it!

If it's anything like the iTank it may be reverse threaded.

It's a shame as there are some great tanks out there, just ruined by the top cap.

Get yourself an iTank. They come with spares

Both myself and my gf are now on the spare gaskets for our iTanks and hers is already starting to fall apart (I've retired mine for now). That was my biggest criticism of the whole kit in the group review.

Some slide to fill have a small screw only visible through the drip tip opening when the top is in the open position

Critical,

Just sent this to wotofo support, I thought I would buy a bunch and then ship some to you cheaper, I couldn't believe they raised the shipping to 75$ for 30 pcs of rubber. Not very thick rubber at that.

"I bought your nexmesh pro tank from your website and I guess I need to find out my order number. It's been under 3 months, I also bought 6 cartons of coils so I could try all of them, and I can't believe that the fill gasket has already failed. And that's with me trying to be gentle. Great hitting product, sadly a very inferior gasket. When i went to purchase 5 replacements they wanted 27.95 for shipping, that's more than i remember paying for shipping the tank and 6 boxes of coils! When i tried to be smart and upped my order to 30 so i wouldn't feel screwed on the shipping... they upped it to 75$! Come on! Can you help me get my order number so I can contact customer support? I guess I'll get my one free replacement and hopefully that will get me through my remaining coils, so I can start looking for something else where they don't ream you on parts. Thanks"

I'll update you if I get anywhere with getting some gaskets cheaper than through their expensive standard shipping. I remember buying this tank and the order shipped from US locations, and they gave me a story about the parts having to ship from two different plants even though the whole order came in one shipment. What really rankles is I've been selling my friends on this things great taste for almost 3 months! Now I've got to tell them all my gasket has already failed. Whoops!

Not had a Problem with my Pro Tank, i remember looking on the Wotofo Site for something else a thought Fuck i am not paying that. It's just not Wotofo though, most brands are the same.

So I tried to order new filler gaskets for my nexmesh and nexmesh pro. Both have the same problem and wotofo totally gave me the run around. First they said it's uneconomical to order small part. So I said I wanted them anyway. They responded that they don't sell small parts. So I responded that they do advertise small parts. They then responded that those are for customers that order pieces that need small parts and that it's unexonomical for me to order them. Then they say that they are also out of nexmesh pro seals and that they hope for my understanding smfh. So if anyone figures out a way to get these seals please lmk I could use a few. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom