What's new

yodel parcel stuck at hatfield sort hub for 2 days now WTF!!!

vapegrl

Postman
As the title says, I have had a parcel sat at Hatfield sort centre for the past 2 days and counting. When I got on to webchat they could give me nothing, no info, only that is at the hub.

Anyone had similar issues with Yodel or is that a HUGE debate :D

Any ideas what the hell is going on?

2016-08-10_14-16-24.png

HUGE debate :) ive not had a problem with them yet but I know many have

Get on the phone to them. I've had that happen once and they spoke directly to the depot. Shortly after that, the package was on it's way

everything gets passed at langley/heathrow after that everything should be straight forward

See that's the thing I was concerned about it being a customs thing but it does say "at hatfield hub". This is the first time I have anything delivered via Yodel from GB that has stayed at the hub for more than a few hours. They usually get transported pretty quickly. Now I can't even get onto webchat and I hate calling people about this sort od thing but might have to bite the bullet.

It's not even vape related items ffs

This isn't a good sign from my point. i would phone them up as it might have got mislaid if so Yodel would be responsible for compensating you not Gearbest.
It sounds like it has cleared customs though and is somewhere at the depot. DPD lost an order of mine from ebay a few months back but Yodel has always been good for me

too many problems, I'll avoid them when I can ...... the worse experience was when I ordered 2 small TV's for my kids for christmas from amazon, tried to deliver when we were out, so I rearranged delivery online, never turned up, so I went online and tried to arrange again, didn't turn up, phoned them, got fobbed off twice as the person on the other end of the phone clearly had no fucking idea where the TV's were, 2 weeks later they ended up back at amazon.

I got a refund from amazon and went up argos in the end, they are fucking useless.

Ok, so just been on the phone after funally figuring out HOW THE FUCK TO GET A REAL PERSON, and the dude said he is raising a ticket for the delivery tomorrow (11.08.2016) but at the moment he does not know where this parcel actually is and why it has been delayed so long after (apparently) arriving at Hatfield Hub.
Asked what was in the package, what the cvalue was and that I should get in touch with the supplier. Well, there is the issue, although it is not really vape related it is from GearBest so now I will be either being totally fucked over and having to wait a month or 2 for GearBest to do anything about it.

I hold out no hope at all that this is going to arrive tomorrow. FML :crying:

Yodel are a shambles. Good luck. I can't add much more than that!

Yodels tracking is rubbish.

I've had stuff magically appear that's not even in the country [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom