What's new

yodel parcel stuck at hatfield sort hub for 2 days now WTF!!!

Yodel delivered my gear best 12 flats from me then the guy claimed not to have taken it...yodel are jokes

Royal fail are just as bad. I've got a parcel on the way from Efun.top and according to the tracking it left the Heathrow distribution centre on 30/7/2016 on its way to the Manchester DC. It's now the 10/08/2016 and still no sign of the package, it's now spent more time in the UK than it did getting here and I'm beginning to think it's probably got lost :(

Yodel use self employed drivers for the first 2 days.
If said driver can't be fucked working that day, your package will fail delivery even though it didn't physically move.
On day 3 the parcel gets returned to their depot (god knows where it is on day 1&2).
Perhaps the package is with the self employed drivers and they can't be assed to scan it as received yet.

I've had nothing but trouble with Yodel deliveries - they once left me waiting in every day for a week for delivery that was then marked 'we tried to deliver but you were out'! :3dmad:

Yodel are the worst delivery company out there . If at all possible I will avoid them and even pay extra to have someone else deliver . Tbh I have never I've had a problem with royal mail and would honestly prefer them over most couriers Good luck .

As the title says, I have had a parcel sat at Hatfield sort centre for the past 2 days and counting. When I got on to webchat they could give me nothing, no info, only that is at the hub.

Anyone had similar issues with Yodel or is that a HUGE debate :D

Any ideas what the hell is going on?

View attachment 100249

If it's any consolation I've been stuck in Hatfield for 49 years.:)2

Yodel are crap. I ordered a mod from gearbest to my workplace. First they said they tried to deliver it but it was closed (which was a lie) and that I needed to arrange for it to be delivered again. I tried to get in contact with them and they just said "we have lost it, please contact your supplier". Gearbest then tried to palm me off with a partial refund so I just told paypal and they gave me a full refund.

Yodel are the worst delivery company out there . If at all possible I will avoid them and even pay extra to have someone else deliver . Tbh I have never I've had a problem with royal mail and would honestly prefer them over most couriers Good luck .

The irony being it doesn't cost any more NOT to have it arrive by Yodel from gearbest.

@vapegrl make sure your in;)

image.png

Back
Top Bottom